Cats on the Couch

Where Cats can be themselves and I can pull their tails.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fun things to do in the summer.

I would like to go to the Owego pool because I get to swim. I see lots of friends. I also like to go to Florida to see Grandma and Grandpa.I like ridding in his convertible. Below is the list of things I will do this Summer.
  • Biking
  • Drawing with chalk
  • Jump rope
  • Eat cake and ice cream
  • Swimming
  • Sports
  • Jump on the Trampoline
  • WRITE A BLOG
Love, Maddie

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll help you eat the cake and ice cream. What about going to the lake? You forgot that one!

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie,

Your summers sound fun.. Wish you could come visit this Grandma and Grandpa in Florida too... We miss you and love you all so much.. Have fun. Keep ready Nancy Drew... I read them all at your age..

I love you,

Grandma Ruth (Grandpa Tim too)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home